In an entrepreneurship world sometimes you need a boost to carry on.
The business world can drain all your ideas as well as frustrating you and leaving you on the edge of giving up.
It is very important to take some time from your busy schedule and fuel yourself with inspirational wise words from one of the world’s great minds.
Who is Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela was a South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, political leader, and philanthropist who served as President of South Africa from 1994 to 1999.
He was the country’s first black head of state and the first elected in a fully representative democratic election. Mandela spent 27 years in prison for political offenses.
Nelson Mandela was a wise man. All an entrepreneur should learn from him and never give up.
Be inspired as you read through these quotes.
2. “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.”
- “Sometimes, it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom.”https://topsuccsess.com/2018/08/16/inspired/
3. “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears?”
4. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
5. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.”
6. “Poverty is not an accident. Like slavery and apartheid, it is man-made and can be removed by the actions of human beings.”
7. “Overcoming poverty is not a gesture of charity, it is an act of justice.”
8 “I never lose. I either win or learn.”
9. “When people are determined they can overcome anything.”
10. “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”
11. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
12. “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”